Hiring the right employees is one of the most important aspects of running a successful business. How do you hire right? Join us from 9 am – 4 pm on Friday, October 17 at Northtown Mall in Blaine, MN for a light-hearted, yet candid, one-day workshop that uses a fun and interactive board game to teach the hiring process so that you will:
• Know how to effectively apply a comprehensive hiring process;
• Learn effective techniques for finding, screening, interviewing, and assessing candidates;
• Understand the legal issues associated with hiring;
• Have fun!
For $249, you will get a full-day workshop and:
• A process proven to be effective;
• Experience using photo “applicant” cards that puts you in the chair of a hiring manager;
• Exercises using realistic scenarios that illustrate the implications of decisions;
• Tools that serve multiple purposes, thus streamlining the process and generating required
• A glossary of legal terminology and definitions related to employment law;
• A comprehensive workbook with all the information from the workshop.
Register at http://www.right4yourbusiness.com/register-online.php
You can’t afford not to attend or hire the wrong people.